Decision Tree

This decision tree you are about to launch was designed to help the UH Community determine whether or not an export license (or other type of authorization) is required from the United States (US) Government. Export licenses may be obtained through OEC. It may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the basics of the regulations and definitions before you begin.