The University of Hawai‘i (UH) Office of Innovation & Commercialization (OIC) bridges UH and the community by building partnerships and opportunities around transformative innovation and entrepreneurship.
OIC manages, protects, commercializes and markets UH intellectual property (IP) and technology assets developed across its 10 campuses statewide.
- News (1.12.2023) UH receives $2.4M to launch entrepreneurship programs for students and faculty
- Press Release (1.11.2023) UH Receives $2.4M to Improve Energy, Marine Technologies
- News (1.4.2023) AirMed&Rescue: Pushing boundaries of military medevac capabilities
- News (12.9.2022) KHON2: UH students help DoD navigate new innovations
- News (12.8.2022) UH News: Student innovations could help Department of Defense decrease injury, death
- News (11.7.22) Hawaii Business Magazine: How the University of Hawaii Diversifies the Economy and Nurtures Entrepreneurs
- News (11.7.22) Hawaii Business Magazine: UH Incubator Aims to Take Idea to Market
- Press Release (9.28.22) New UH and MITRE Partnership to Advance UH Technologies
- Press Release (9.13.22) $1M Award Transforms World-Class Research into Public-Impact Solutions
- Job: Innovation Program Manager (Position #79585T) – closes 01/19/23
- Job: Innovation Program Coordinator (Position #79254T) – closes 01/19/23
- Job: Innovation Program Manager (Position #81300T) – closes 01/25/23